Rome is a city everyone will visit at least once in their lifetime. The mix of history, heritage, art, tradition, culinary treasures, weather, laid-back attitude, authenticity, artisanal mastery, and zest for life make it the most desirable destination the world over. Six Senses Rome enjoys the most desirable location right on Piazza di San Marcello, Via del Corso, steps away from all major historical landmarks including the Trevi Fountain and Pantheon and within walking distance of the prominent luxury shopping streets of Via Condotti, Frattina, and Borgognona. Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
96 guest rooms and suites. Suspended plants, natural light, and a breezy, open atmosphere contribute to the urban oasis feel. Embellished by traditional Cocciopesto plaster and locally sourced Travertine limestone, interiors have been remodeled into a contemporary and airy style, with high ceilings, sustainable architecture, mixed patterns, and graphic elements throughout. Bespoke furniture and natural fabrics complete the experience.
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker) service
- BIVIUM Restaurant - Café - Bar, our convivial and lifestyle area
- Open kitchen, Josper grill, wood fire pizza oven, and dedicated deli corners
- NOTOS Rooftop with 360-degree panoramic views
- Aerial yoga studio and outdoor yoga deck
- Meditation room
- Earth Lab, Creative Event Space (meetings and private dining)
- Six Senses Spa and Roman Baths
- Five treatment rooms (one for couples)
- Fitness center
- Alchemy Bar
Pictures: Copyright Six Senses